🎤 David Nettleton | 📅 December 11, 2023 | 🕒 11 AM Eastern Time US
- How to develop GxP compliant spreadsheet applications
- Learn how to use Excel’s built in 21 CFR Part 11 features
- Apply features required for GxP environments without programming macros.
- Follow along as we configure Excel for audit trails, security features, data verification, and multiple concurrent users
- Avoid 483s and Warning Letters
- How to use cell and file protections
- Reduce validation time and costs
- Increase compliance while lowering resource needs
- Validate your application with minimal documentation
- Understand what does and does not need to be validated.
- How to specify and test your application
This interactive webinar by industry expert – David Nettleton will explain how to avoid FDA 483s by proper configuration and validation of GxP compliant spreadsheet applications. This webinar will help you follow the step-by-step instructions in real time as we configure Excel for audit trails, security features, and data entry verification. You will get a good understanding on how to validate your application with minimal documentation. It is advised to bring your laptop and use Excel for your own needs. This session will help you save time and cost and make you a superior Excel user.
Who Should Attend:
- All Excel users in the regulated environment
- QA Departments
- QC Departments
- IT Departments
- Laboratory staff
- Managers and Executives